Monday 10 October 2011

inspiration

Inspiration comes in many guises and this one was a photo of a good friend, that has really given me a kick up the bottom!!  Jennie looks amazing and it is obvious how much work she has put into losing weight, where as I have just got complacent and managed to pile pounds and pounds back on.  So something has clicked back today and at last I feel I can continue my journey.  I can't promise to blog every day as to be honest it was getting a bit much for me, but I will do what I can, and definitely keep everyone updated with my weight loss (AGAIN)

THANK YOU SO MUCH JENNIE!

Breakfast
2 breakfast biscuits

Lunch
prawn dumplings
cereal bar

Dinner
Chicken and noodles with jalepenos (aarrgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh so hot but delicious)
Yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment