Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day 58 - A break

Decided today to take a bit of a break from work, I know I hear you all cry, I have said this many times before.  However I finished a contract this morning and really feel in need of a little time off, fortunately my husband thinks the same.  This hasn't stopped me setting up two business meetings for the next couple of weeks so who knows what they will bring, but I really want to just stop and take a breather for a minute or two.

Have also decided to bring forward my reflexology training and so will be starting in May instead of October, so can everyone please get their feet out earlier for me!

Did half hour on the Wii this afternoon but it wasn't that hard so I am guessing i didn't push myself hard enough, so am going to the gym tomorrow and going to do a class also, well maybe I should get used to this lady of leisure lifestyle immediately!

Breakfast
Hovis toast with 1 teaspoon of peanut butter

Lunch
Snack sushi and prawns
walkers french fry crisps
1 ww mallow biscuits

Dinner
Pork loin with mushrooms and roasted butternut squash and asparagus
Yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment