Monday 14 March 2011

Day 70 - Goal !!!!

hurrah couldnt actually believe it when i stepped on the scales this morning and had lost another 4 pounds, ok so I took off my watch and bracelet so maybe realistically it was more like 3.  It means that I have now lost 31 pounds and so have achieved my first goal of losing 2 stones.  I actually did a little jig round the lounge I am just so pleased.  I only wish I looked different, I have to be honest and say I really cant tell any difference, ok my clothes are getting a bit loser and I have bought a pair of jeans in a smaller size, but there doesn't seem to be a huge change.

Spent most of the day sat at my desk, which isn't brilliant for exercise so I really must do some more this week, going to try and hit the gym tomorrow or wednesday and get a couple of swims in.  Also need to set my next goal, which I would like to be 1.5 stones by my holiday which is June, can it be done??????

Breakfast
Slice wholemeal toast and leerdammer light slice

Lunch
Prawn dumplings
walkers french fry crisps

Dinner
Seabass
Roasted butternut squash and posh mushy peas

Snack
Cadburys fudge and glass of wine - well I think I deserved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment