Saturday 26 March 2011

Day 82 - Dedication!

Ok so may be on holiday but amazingly still staying dedicated to the cause.  However I am sure I could get away with eating a few more points as today I have:

Cycled 3 miles
Walked 2 miles
Danced for an hour at ballet
Swam for 2 hours

Am totally exhausted!  Having a brilliant time though, so lovely to see family and watch all the children playing so happily together.  Even managed to go the pancake house today and rather than (as I did last time) have a wonderful savoury cheese pancake and then a chocolate filled one, I had an omlette with vegetables and no cheese, I pretended it was lovely when actually it was really dull, but hey ho no one got slim having fun!!!

Breakfast
strawberries and pear

Lunch
Omlette with vegetables
banana

Dinner
Fish pie
2 glasses of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment