Saturday 5 March 2011

Day 61 - Everything in the garden is rosey!

Or at least it will be soon I hope. We spent the day planning our summer garden then planting away.  Lottie loved it, and I think its really important that she knows where fruit and vegetables come from.  It may be confusing as the tomatoes and peppers got mixed up with the chillis, but I am sure we can work it out, if, and when they grow!


Managed to avoid the temptation of bacon sandwiches, cupcakes and even a very persistant and kind little girl who despartely wanted to share her chocolate with me.  I had to pretend I was going to eat it later to keep her happy.

Off to the natural history museum tomorrow so have to think about how I am going to manage eating, whether to take a picnic with me or just avoid temptation in their restaurant.  Wish me luck.

Breakfast
Slice of wheat bread with 1 tsp of peanut butter

Lunch
Spicy butternut squash soup with prawns
Cheese crackers

Dinner
Scallops
Gnocchi
Asparagus and mushrooms

Treats
Glass or wine and a curly wurly - very yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment