Thursday 3 March 2011

Day 59 - or no break!!

Ok so the decision to give up work lasted exactly 16 hours, before an old client got in touch and asked if I could help out and as they are only 400 yards away from my house, I love them to bits, and they told me I looked fantastic, I decided it would be silly to say no!!! lol  So maybe I will take a break in a couple of weeks.

I did however have the day off today, well apart from the above business meeting.  So I made a yummy spicy butternut squash soup and went to the gym, a really lovely day. 

Am still going ahead with the reflexology training though and will be signing up and sending the deposit tomorrow!

Breakfast
Hovis toast with peanut butter

Lunch
Prawn dumplings with a spoon of guacamole
Walkers french fry crisps
1/3rd of a seed and fruit flapjack (only 2pps dont worry)

Dinner
Chicken with small spoon of satay sauce
Roasted butternut squash
1 glass of wine

No comments:

Post a Comment