Tuesday 10 May 2011

Day 127 - Birthday Banoffi

As it was Paul's birthday today I asked him what special meal he would like me to cook for his birthday and am I glad that our tastes are so different.  What did he choose, steak, smoked salmon, risotto??? no, sausages yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes with gravy, followed by banoffi pie.  hurrahh I don't really like any of that, and just to be sure I bought a banoffi cheesecake which is Paul's idea of heaven and my idea of hell!

Had a busy, busy day but stuck to my  meal planner religiously and have completed day two of my committment to drink at least 1.5 litres of water a day.  Always on the loo but hopefully its flushing all the fat out!

Breakfast
2 breakfast biscuits

Lunch
Prawn dumplings with wasabi and soya sauce
french fry crisps
a pear

Dinner
Lemon sole fillet wrapped in parma ham
Roasted gnocchi
Posh mushy peas
Yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment