Tuesday 24 May 2011

Day 141 - Map My Run

OK folks I am sorry I haven't blogged for the last couple of days but things have just been absolutely manic with the builders and everything.  I'm here now and am pleased to report a 1 pound loss last week.  Not totally happy though that things have slowed down so have decided I need to go back to exercising some more.


Had a busy day and didn't move from my desk, so when I got home I was desparate to get moving and as it was such a gorgeous day I decided to go for a power walk and see if I could throw in a bit of a jog.  Well off I marched, and loved every minute of it.  Decided to map the walk when i got home and was surprised how far I had walked in just half an hour. 

Breakfast
2 breakfast biscuits

Lunch
prawn and rocket wrap with lemon low fat mayonnaise
pear
walkers french fries

Dinner
small chicken breast wrapped in parma ham
roasted gnocchi
asparagus and green beans
yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment