Monday 16 May 2011

Day 133 - yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhh 3 stone gone for good!

Stepped on the scales feeling good this morning for the first time in ages I was not worried about weigh in because I just knew I had lost, I did however think it would be a big loss and when it was only 2 pounds I have to confess to being slightly disappointed. However it does take me to a 3 stone loss and my 6th 7 star, so I am very happy with how far I have come.  My next goal is in sight as I have 6 weeks to lose 7 pounds, my goal was to have lost 3 1/2 stone before holiday at end of June, and I AM going to do it!

Have to do some more exercise this week as I really think that is the secret, that and drinking lots of water, I have been carrying a 1 1/2 litre bottle round with me all week and ensuring i drink at least one of them a day!

Breakfast
2 breakfast biscuits

Lunch
tortilla wrap with ham and rocket picked from our garden
French fry crisps
Yoghurt

Snack
Banana

Dinner
peking duck pizza (ok a big treat I know but I have to live too)

No comments:

Post a Comment