Thursday 7 April 2011

Day 94 - all about the garden

Actually had a day to myself today so I decided to use it wisely. First went off to see my fish man, but horror of horrors, not the usual cute and hunky one, no, think this must be his Dad!!! oh well fish still delicious and plentiful so bought lots.  Then came home and marinaded the tuna I had bought with soya sauce and lime ready for my Tuna Sashimi lunch.  Tidied up the house and then got the table set in the garden, complete with trashy magazines, and took out my tuna sashimi and roasted baby gnocchi and sat in the sunshine for an hour.

Decided then that I would spring into action, well ok maybe not quite spring, more limp slowly! and head off to the garden centre, came back and planted out all my veg, this year I am growing courgettes, butternut squash, chillis, sweet peppers, spring onions, cauliflower, peas and beans.  I have grown everything from seed this year, and am so chuffed with the results, lets just hope they don't now get eaten by slugs as inevitably happens.    God I worked hard, must surely have earned some activity points!!

Breakfast
2 WW breakfast biscuits

Lunch
Tuna Sashimi with baby roasted gnocchi
Peach

Dinner
Prawns with 50g of rice, onions, mushrooms and asparagus
Curly Wurly!!! hurrrahhhhh

1 comment: