Wednesday 2 February 2011

Day 30 - short and sweet!

Only a short post today as its been manic.  Fought mini battles with Vodafone who are still trying to convince me that the Isle of Man is in Guayana!  Runnymede council for not collecting our countless and poinless individual recycling bins, oh and the nursery for allowing someone to hit Charlotte on the head with a toy car!!! Rooooarrrrrr.  Also managed to fit in a full days work, do two loads of washing, stack, empty then restack dishwasher and cook two separate meals for dinner.  I made WW caramelised onion and mushroom lasagne which I knew Paul would not eat as it had no meat in it! So I made him chicken balti.  The lasagne was absolutely delicious can highly recommend if anyone wants the recipe, it made enough for four, and yes, I actually only ate a 1/4 of it, although I am sure I could happily have eaten 1/2.  Have to find time to go to gym tomorrow, maybe I should think about giving up work totally.

Breakfast
Crumpet with honey

Lunch
Tortilla pizza with prawns and tomatoes
Walkers french fry crisps

Dinner
WW lasagne
Gnocchi
Yoghurt
Snacks
1 rich tea, 1 digestive, not sure why I got the biscuit cravings today.

No comments:

Post a Comment