Saturday 5 February 2011

Day 33 - quick quick

Well today will just be a quick blog as we have friends coming over this evening and they are due any minute.  Not coming for dinner, not sure I can cope with the whole cooking and drinking wine with other people yet, so Paul and I ate at the same time as Lottie, great for digestion but will probably mean I am starving later and will have to ask Paul to physically restrain me from opening the fridge/freezer, especially as I know my other friends Ben and Jerry are in there.

Went shopping today and bought a new pair of jeans in a size smaller than usual, great feeling but my old ones were so lose and baggy they were like wearing pyjamas so these will take a bit of getting used to, well until they stretch a little!

Breakfast
Rye toast and marmite

Lunch
1 slice of toast
1 poached egg
Yoghurt

Dinner
seared tuna with lemon juice and soya sauce
posh mushy peas
Gnocchi

may have a glass of wine later!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that's a good feeling have fun tonight in your new jeans!

    ReplyDelete