Friday 11 February 2011

Day 39 - Sickness

You would think having a very sick little girl would have put me off food today wouldn't you, and to be honest yes it did during the day, well that and the fact I have had to cuddle her for most of it so haven't had any time, but no not tonight, tonight I needed something nice to eat.  In fairness something nice consisted of a healthy chicken kebab and carefully weighed out chips, oh and a glass of wine I actually measured!!  And it all fitted within my daily points, but I feel totally stuffed now.

Will probably be up most of the night, god I am soooooooooooooo tired.


Breakfast
2 hovis digestives

Lunch
half heated half not quickly eaten onion mushroom lasagne
Yoghurt

Dinner
Chicken kebab in small pitta bread lots of salad
3 oz of chips
125 ml wine

No comments:

Post a Comment