Tuesday 4 January 2011

Day 1

Ok today i woke up and just knew that I had to start the diet and fitness regime again, if I was ever going to get to be Fit and Fabulous by 40. I took all the chocolates and biscuits and mince pies that were left from Christmas and put them in the bin, no temptations allowed in the house.  I have tried so many times to rid myself of those extra pounds, well ok, those extra stones, and this is my last try, if I don't do it this time I think I am going to resign myself to wearing kaftans and only coming out at night!

I missed breakfast which was really not a great start but a cup of coffee and I was on my way.  So here was today's menu
Breakfast
Coffee

Lunch
Bagel with low fat humous and sliced cucumber
2 weightwatchers ginger and lemon cookies, well actually 1 and three quarters as Lottie decided she wanted some!

Dinner
1 Haddock Fish Cake
Roasted Butternut squash
Green Beans
Balsamic Glaze
1 Low Fat Yoghurt
1 Satsuma

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Cuz wish you were on the same side of the world as me! We could go Zumba!

    ReplyDelete