Monday 10 January 2011

Day 7

First day of work in 2011 and it felt so good, I really love the company I am working with at the moment, I feel they take my advice seriously and we are beginning to see results already.  I love working for myself and feel very lucky to have nice clients. 
There were however testing moments, sitting in a very nice hotel watching first the lovely coffee and pastries being served and then the smell of lunch!! I however simply had coffee with skimmed milk, a glass of water and then went home for lunch.  Hurrah survived another tempting situation.
Went to look at a new house this afternoon, I knew it would be a complete rebuild project but maybe wasn't quite prepared for just how bad, think the only thing to do would be knock it down and start again, and not sure I can face that at the moment.  I mean just where would i prepare my yummy healthy dinners.  No I think we are going to have to keep looking or simply extend where we are and stay a little longer.
So Tomorrow is weigh day, the first of many! and I have to confess to being slightly nervous, i know I have been good, I know I have exercised, but, oh well lets just wait and see.

So today's delights:

Breakfast
2 weightwatcher breakfast biscuits - eaten whilst dashing out the door
Lunch
1 bagel with tomatoes and 2 slices of low mature cheddar grilled, really really lovely
Dinner
prawn linguine
low fat rice pudding

Wish me luck for tomorrow, must remember to take shoes off and go to the loo before stepping on scales!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment