Sunday 23 January 2011

Day 20 - Time to Tidy

although it was extremely tempting to just have another lazy day and stay in bed with husband and daughter watching Cbeebies, I just had to crack on with some tidying.  I am sure our cleaner is about to threaten to walk out and definitely don't want that happening!  So up and at em!!  I didn't stop all morning, I ran around putting things away, cleaning cupboards, hanging out washing whilst Charlotte was helping Daddy take things to the tip.  We had a very productive day and I didn't really have time to think about food, until I made Charlotte the spaghetti bolognese she loves, and god did it smell good.

Then tried a new recipe on Paul, he wanted Pork with Roquefort sauce (tempting, yes very) I however improvised and he had it made with a tiny bit of cheese and creme fraiche. I didnt have any, but he told me it was lovely.

Have decided we need to book a holiday, and have been through so many options, Cape Cod, the Maldives, South of France,but just couldn't decide, so we thought we would ask Charlotte where she would like to go.  She said she wanted to go to the Dinosaur Beach (lyme Regis) and then to the place with her own private swimming pool, Broomhill Manor in Cornwall.  Paul and I just smiled, and agreed that that would be lovely, no air travel and saves us heaps of money!  Hurrahhhh

Breakfast
wholemeal toast with marmite
Lunch
Bagel with hardboiled egg
Walkers french fry crips
Dinner
Pork medalions with honey and mustard sauce
Gnocchi - roasted
Roasted courgette, carrot and parsnip
Yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment