Friday 7 January 2011

Day 4

Well a day that ended in the most enormous tantrum ever (and no not mine) would normally have me reaching for the wine bottle, but not today, I decided that although it was stressful, so was being fat!

So instead I am going to relax with a nice dinner and a glass of diet tonic water, in a nice wine glass and convince myself it is a gin and tonic.

Sorry its a short post today, but its been a trying day!

Ok so

Breakfast
Slim fast Shake

Lunch
Small flour tortilla with turkey, cucumber and cranberry sauce
French Fry Crisps - dull and low fat, but actually yummy
2 clementines

Dinner
Lemon Sole Fillet
handfull of gnocchi
Roasted butternut squash
Mushrooms
Yoghurt

Here's to my first weekend on this health plan, keep your fingers crossed i survive it!

1 comment: