Wednesday 5 January 2011

Day 2

Todays dilemma is.... what came first the chicken or the egg, in this case it was definitely the egg.  I had a bit of a childhood craving for boiled egg and soldiers for breakfast so checked on my weightwatchers website to track points on these and realised I could have them and not feel at all guilty.

Lottie had a bad start to nursery this morning which would ordinarily have me reaching for comfort in the biscuit tin, but not today, I decided to simply get busy and take down the Christmas decorations, oh and also managed to avoid eating any of the chocolates which remained hanging on the tree.

Discovered a forgotten tin of chinese chicken and sweetcorn soup (Yum) and was delighted to find out how low fat it was and that I could eat the whole tin, so, well, I did!  Also decided to do poached chicken breast and gnocchi for dinner, so it has definitely turned into a chicken and egg day!

Off now to check out the sales, but not to buy any clothes, honest!  Am so sure that this time I am going to drop a couple of sizes, it would only be a waste and husband would just have to fund even more!
 
Came back from Sales, with only a skirt for Lottie.  Got my Wii fit out and actually worked hard on it! 

Ok menu for today

Breakfast
1 medium boiled egg
1 slice wholemeal toast
Coffee

Lunch
Chicken and sweetcorn soup
1 bag of walkers french fries crisp (taste like cardboard but good for feeling like a snack)

Dinner
Poached Chicken breast with chilli jam
Gnocchi
Green Beans
1 pear

No comments:

Post a Comment