Saturday 8 January 2011

Day 5

Ok i survived the temper tantrum melt down last night and even managed to avoid the wine that was calling to me from the fridge and the chocolate left from Christmas, infact I managed to stick to the diet and not eat anything bad.  Only problem last night was lovely husband saying he thought I was eating too much as I had a plate full of vegetables (butternut squash and mushrooms) all cooked without any fat, and a lemon sole fillet, I have to admit it put me off a bit because I had always thought I could fill up on as many vegetables as I liked, anyway I ate it all and it was delicious.  I have to just do it my way, the weightwatchers way, and the only way I know how.  It has worked for me before and I am determined to make it work for me again.

Well today started with a mini tantrum but I just walked away from it and miraculously it stopped!!! hurrrah.  The rest of the day has been great, with lots of nice playing.  I am off to the gym tonight and have to say I am really looking forward to it. I have even planned exactly what I am having for dinner upon my return - well I can be organised for at least one day!

Menu

Breakfast
Slimfast shake

Lunch
2 boiled eggs
1/2 a bagel
2 clementines

Dinner
Pitta bread
griddled chicken
Salad
Yoghurt

Snacks
1 Banana

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the body can retain water as part of the shock of changing food and exercising so if you don't lose much this week you will see the benefit next week as your body adapts! X x

    ReplyDelete