Tuesday 11 January 2011

Day 8

Ok drum roll please, today was weigh day and it was with a nervous step that I climbed on the scales, but I was so so pleased to have been rewarded with a 5lb loss!! hurrah.

I also realised today that other than the goal of being fab by 40 I didn't really have any goals so I have decided to set some mini ones, to make the large and overwhelming goal seem more achievable.  So the first one is to lose 2 stone, so only 23 pounds to go!!!

A good day even managed to say no to a glass of bubbly with one of my best friends!

so summary
week 1                       - 5lb
Goal                           23lb to go

Breakfast
Wholemeal toast and marmite

Lunch
Bagel with 2 slices of low cheddar and tomatoes
1/2 pack of quavers - it was going to be a full pack but my lovely daughter pinched them!


Dinner
Oven baked scampi
butternut squash, peas
yoghurt

Snack
1 low digestive

1 comment: